Guilds can be upgraded; they can own territories.
Guild upgrade[edit | edit source]
The Guild Leader (only) can talk to a Guild Administrator and click the 'Upgrade' option to level up the guild to :
- Level 2 when guild's Popularity Value reaches 1600 and the Guild Fund reaches 1 ding silver
- Level 3 when guild's Popularity Value reaches 7500 and the Guild Fund reaches 5 ding silver
- Level 4 when guild's Popularity Value reaches 37550 and the Guild Fund reaches 20 ding silver
- Level 5 when guild's Popularity Value reaches 160000 and the Guild Fund reaches 60 ding silver
- Guild Popularity Value will raise based on the number of guild members and their time online
- To contribute to the Guild Fund, players must open the Guild Interface and select 'Guild' option, then click 'Contribute' at the bottom-right
- The Guild Fund and Guild Popularity Value decay slightly every day; when it decays too much, the guild will downgrade.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.