This page contains instructions on how to download Age of Wushu.
System Requirements Edit
|Intel CPU||Pentium 4 2.4GHz||Core 2 Duo E6300 1.86GHz|
|AMD CPU||Athlon XP 1700+||Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4200+|
|Nvidia Graphics Card||GeForce 6600 GT 256MB||GeForce 9600 GT 512MB|
|VRAM||128 MB||512 MB|
|RAM||1 GB||2 GB|
|HDD Space||20 GB||20 GB|
- Download the "NEW installer 0.0.1.221" by clicking the yellow link on the official website's download page (link)
- Extract the files from the downloaded .RAR file into a folder titled "Age of Wushu". If you don't have a file archiver program, you can download the open-source 7-Zip for free.
- Right-click on "data1_AgeofWushu_Setup.exe" and select "Extract Here". IF you extract it into the Chinese-labelled folder somewhere else make sure to rename that folder into anything you want before opening the folder or the next step won't work at least on Win 10.
- Run "setup.exe" and follow the instructions.
- Run "fxlaunch.exe" and wait for the patch to download.
- You should now be able to play. Enjoy!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.