Peach Blossom Island is located on the East Sea, with a breathtaking view of the island. Disciples of the Peach Blossom Island clan do whatever they want regardless of customs. They follow the order of Huang Guxiao, persecuting the enemies of the clan and bringing them to justice.
Fighting Style: Ranged and Melee style
Favorite Weapon: Single Sword / Flute
Internal Skill: Blue Waves Heart Manual
Array: Soul Breaking Array
Faction Identities & Costumes Edit
Peach Blossom Island includes its own set of identities made by 6 components. Four of the identities will be rewarding the player with a different costume and a fancy title. If you visit -326,-183 on the island you can find these 3 NPCs.
They will guide you through obtaining the advanced identities, each having a simple,medium and hard difficulty consisting in more or less tasks.
1. Mysterious Recluse http://i.imgur.com/xUxod0f.jpg , http://i.imgur.com/SDABApV.jpg 2. Peach Envoy http://i.imgur.com/0tkfnJP.jpg , http://i.imgur.com/46gBdUF.jpg 3. Masked Prodigy http://i.imgur.com/7SRjbMJ.jpg , http://i.imgur.com/XZ7c1op.jpg 4. Jade Flute Sword God http://i.imgur.com/HO3i5vK.jpg , http://i.imgur.com/jFNHLuc.jpg , http://i.imgur.com/kn34Pvs.jpg , http://i.imgur.com/XoqZoX4.jpg
Joining the Peach Blossom Island Edit
Via main story quest Edit
Speak with Suzhou, at Yao Cheng (795, 750). Requirements:
- The Fourth Internal Skill must be unlocked on the server
- You must have 0 Kill Points
- You must not have killed more than 300 other players
- You cannot be a eunuch
- You may not be a part of another Sect or Faction
- Your moral alignment must be Sinister
- You must have a Cultural Life Skill at a minimum of level 4
- You must have the Divination Life Skill
- You must have a minimum Strength of Despise Everyone
- You must have learned a minimum of 3 Arrays
- You must not have learned the Sunflower Manual
If you have either killed more than 300 players, or learned the Sunflower Manual, go to Jingling and find Ling Xu at (1151,544). Accept a quest to obtain a special item that will allow you to join the faction.
Via Random Encounter Edit
If you are lucky enough to obtain a Clear Water Pill from a Random Encounter this will ease the process of joining a lot as you only need to fullfill the tasks and can skip the other requirements except for
- You must have a Cultural Life Skill at a minimum of level 4
- You must have the Divination Life Skill (VIP only)
- You still must be Expert of Self
The token/pill remains valid for 3 days. Use it to help the drowning man from the island. Afterwards complete a set of tasks.
Quests to Join Edit
- Complete the Peach Blossom Array (maze)
- Liu Handqiu: Bring (random decision by quest giver) either
- The "Murderous-Heart " Page 1 of the Heartless 7 set. Can be acquired by expertise points (jade coins).
- Page 1 of Demon Soul Chasing Sabre "Chase Souls for a Thousand Li".
- Qin Xuanlei: ?
- Bring one of the music recipes "Water Falling from High Mountains" postlude/prelude/interlude obtained in instances.
- Go to Huang Huxiao to finish the entrance approval.
Faction rules and discipline Edit
Violating any of the rules will give you discipline, and upon reaching 500 discipline you will be expelled from the faction. Doing the daily Pai Gow quests can give you Repentance Letters, which can be consumed to reduce discipline by 10. The rules are as follows:
- Don't kill "Innocents"
- Don't kill members of Peach Blossom (+40 discipline)
- Do not have infamy (orange name +10 discipline, red name +20 discipline, purple name +40 discipline)
- Cannot use "killer" titles
- No nudity or "improper attire" (+10 discipline)
- You must not study the Sunflower Manual
- Alignment must remain sinister/purple (+10 discipline, and +5 every hour until fixed)
Internal skill Edit
Tai Chi Internal.
Complete certain main story tasks for this faction to receive the Blue Waves Mental Skill skill book, level 1-9.
Earn Peach Blossom tokens to exchange for the Blue Waves Mental Skill, level 1-49. Tokens can be acquired by completing the dailies for the specific factions. The daily quests can be found under " J " button at your School tab.
How to acquire the Skill Set Edit
Obtain the 1st identity "Mysterious Recluse" in order to receive Green Tide in your Heart level 1-3 from Cheng Yuan (498,307).
Obtain the 2nd identity "Peach Envoy" in order to receive Green Tide in your Heart level 4-5 from Cheng Yuan (498,307).
Obtain the 3rd identity "Masked Prodigy" in order to receive Green Tide in your Heart level 6-7 from Cheng Yuan (498,307).
Obtain the 4th identity "Jade Flute Sword God" in order to receive Green Tide in your Heart level 8 from Cheng Yuan (498,307).
(Perform daily tasks to earn Peach Blossom Tokens and Island Leader Tokens. Exchange them for Green Tide in your Heart level 1-8.)
It is a single sword set, with a twist. The set uses the new Flute weapons instead of a single sword. If using a sword instead of a flute, the set receives a -30% damage penalty. The set is Taichi and deals internal damage. The moves for the set can be viewed on the official site here. I'm not sure how well it stacks up in 1v1, but it has incredible AoE damage and control potential, and the damage is very strong even at level 1. When using the set, most skills will play a certain note, which is kept track of on a bar at the bottom of your screen.
Obatin the 1st identity "Mysterious Recluse" in order to receive Peach Trees in Full Bloom level 1 from Li Hanqiu (-692,-167). Obatin the 2nd identity "Peach Envoy" in order to receive Peach Trees in Full Bloom level 2 from Li Hanqiu (-692,-167). Obatin the 3rd identity "Masked Prodigy" in order to receive Peach Trees in Full Bloom level 3 from Li Hanqiu (-692,-167). Obatin the 4th identity "Jade Flute Sword God" in order to receive Snapping Fingers level 1-3 from Qin Xuanlei (-528,-105). You must also expend Peach Blossom Tokens and Talent Points to achieve the listed pages.
Unique faction skills sets "Sound of Blue Waves" Edit
Unique mechanic of playing notes, to create a tune that alters the effect of Water Mirror. It's primarily focused on AoE damage.
- 1st: Attack has a 50% chance to deal 50% more + 475 soft damage, 25s cd
- 2nd: While under attack has a 50% chance to paralyze attacker for 4s, 40s cd.
At Lv59: Attack has a 50% chance to deal 60% more + 603 soft damage, slow speed by 40% and flying skill disabled for 3, 25s cd.
- Vast Blue Sea
- Dark Rapids
- White Waves Cresting
- Roaring Wind
- Demonic Tide
- Cleaving Glacier
- Still Waters
Eight-Diagram Array of the Nine Palaces Edit
Within the array's area of effect, allies increase their max Internal Power by 500, while Peach Blossom Island disciples will increase theirs by 600.
Allied players have 4% chance of recovering 3% Internal Power with each attack; Peach Blossom Island disciples have 8% chance. The speed of the enemies is reduced by 5%, and opposite players who are setting arrays will take 100% extra damage.
- 1st Array: Miraculous Shield Armor, Targets within the area of effect take physical damage, and gain the stackable
"Lost" effect. When effect is stacked 3 times, targets are knocked back.
- 2nd Array: A Plum for a Peach, Targets within area of effect take physical damage, and have Forbidden
Lightness Skills for 3 seconds. Airborne targets will fall to the ground.
How to Acquire Arrays Edit
- Obtain 2nd identity, "Peach Envoy" in order to receive the Eight-Diagram Array of the Nine Palaces level 1 from Jin Wuzhen (-424,-174)
- Obtain the 3rd identity, "Masked Prodigy" in order to receive the Eight-Diagram Array
of the Nine Palaces level 2 from Jin Wuzhen (-424,-174)
- Obtain the 4th identity, "Jade Flue Sword God" in order to receive the
Eight-Diagram Array of the Nine Palaces level 3 from Jin Wuzhen (-424,-174) You must also pay with Peach Blossom Tokens and Talent Points in order to acquire the pages. Talent Points are earned by completing daily tasks given by the four elder disciples of the Peach Blossom Island.
Obtaining the unique faction skills Edit
Peach Trees in Full Blossom: This evasive skill is randomly activated when your health is below 30%. It consumes 30% of your Internal Power to damage targets in an 8-meter area of effect. Gain Red Super Armour while gaining movement speed. If you attack an enemy, this skill will be cancelled.
Snapping Fingers: This skill is randomly activated. Target takes damage, loses Rage Points and is knocked into the air.
Creating Masks Edit
Spend Peach Blossom Tokens and Talent Points in exchange for all masks. Talk with with Zhang Biyun (-640,-50). As a Peach Blossom Island member, you can create masks for your friends.Masks have different skill damage increases and various boosts.When you have achieved "Jade Flute Swordman" identity, you can randomly receive mask designs from an NPC, and make your masks with the NPC.
Graduation and Betrayal Graduation == When your internal skill from this faction reaches level 49, and your reputation points for this faction reaches 118080, you can complete your apprenticeship with an NPC in your faction. Advantages: 1. Once you complete your apprenticeship, you are free to join another faction. 2. You keep the internal and the skill set.
Consequences: 1. Once you complete your apprenticeship, you must wait for 24 days before you can rejoin this faction. 2. The level of internal faction for this faction will be decreased by 5 (cultivated or unlocked), and skillset will cap the level they are at.
Betray the Faction
You may betray your faction at any time with the faction NPC. Advantages: 1. There are no requirements. You may betray your faction at any time. 2. Once you have betrayed your current faction, you are free to join another faction.There will be no cooldown affecting joining another factions.
Consequences: 1. Once you have betrayed your faction, you must wait for 24 days before you can rejoin this faction. 2. You lose the internal skill, all martial arts and miscellenous skills you have learned from the faction you have betrayed,identities are lost and costumes become unusuable. When you rejoin, you must learn them from the start.