Hi, this page is merely a record of what has already been done, and a brief list of future goals. The ultimate goal, of course, is to become an extensive wikia on Age of Wushu, but here are the short-term goals on the way there. If you are interested in being a regular contributor (which you probably are, having clicked into this page lol), then feel free to leave a message to me, or make a post here. I'll get in touch with you as soon as I can.
Completed Goals[edit | edit source]
- finished uploading all official info on the schools (ie. on Shaolin, Beggars', Tangmen, Wanderer's)
- finished uploading screenshots regarding all schools' skills and descriptions of them
Current Goal[edit | edit source]
- to continue uploading information on the 4 starter maps
- keep an eye on updates from the official site for more official info on the schools
Also fixing up the school pages to not include Chinese characters in the page name, but while preserving the information.
Merging or otherwise organising this, this, this and this. Especially the last one, what with the name.
Everything in this list.
Zergling man (talk) 08:07, January 18, 2016 (UTC)
Aliasing schools everywhere. Decide on a standard way of formatting them (preferably "only standard casing and whitespace"), convert all things to that and display them with fancy name. Don't forget templates. Zergling man (talk) 01:11, April 3, 2018 (UTC)
Possible Next Goal[edit | edit source]
- check out other sites for guides and ask authors for permission to post their information here (ie. on the mechanics of guilds, kidnapping, cultivation, etc)