Treasures are a form of equipment.
Each character can currently have 5 treasures equipped at a time, once equipped, they are bound.
Like all other equipment, treasures range from wood to jade, with wood being the worst, and Jade being the best.
Unlike other equipment, Treasures
- can go beyond class 5
- have a minimum strength level (characters under this strength level cannot equip that treasure)
Possible Treasure Effects & Stats[edit | edit source]
This is not an all inclusive list, but some effects that treasures can have are listed below.
The values listed below are just a sample, and do not represent the full range of all possible values for a given ability. values increase based on the treasure's required character strength/power level.
- Increased Internal/External Skill Hit Rate (1 -> 14)
- Increased Internal/External Accuracy Rate (1-3%)
- Increased Internal/External Skill Crit Rate (1 -> 9)
- Increased Internal/External Critical Damage (10-14%)
- Deduct Damage for Internal/External Skills
- Ignore & Defuse Internal Skills
- Defuse Internal Skills
- External Skill Parry
- Ignore & Deduct Internal Skill Damage
- Deduct & Ignore Internal/External Skill Defence (1-3%)
- Max HP
- Max Internal Energy
- HP Recovery Rate (1 -> 32)
- Internal Energy Recovery Rate (1 -> 8)
- Melee Power (1 -> 10)
- Ranged Power (1 -> 10)
- Internal Energy Power
- Reduced Critical Damage Received (1 -> 13%)
- Internal Skill Defence(affects all 4 Internal defences)
- Max Flying Skills Value
- Yin/Yang Defence (1 - 20)
- Deduct Yin/Yang (1-3%)
- Ignore Yin/Yang (1-20)
- Soft/Hard Defence
- Deduct Soft/Hard
- Ignore Soft/Hard Defence
- Reduced chance of being Critically hit (3%)
- Dodge (1-14)
- Dodge Rate (1-3%)
- Maximum Parry Endurance (15-300)
- Parry Endurance Recovery Per Second
- + Damage to any skill that deals damage. Typically, the more hits a skill does, the lower the number will be, with single hit skills having higher numbers. (1 - 55)
Some of the stats on treasures have confusing, mistranslated or typo'd names that make it hard to figure out what it is, here is a list of them and what they really are.(these have been confirmed)
- Internal Energy Power=Internal Attack Damage
- Defuse Internal Skills=Internal Parry
- External Skill Parry= Block Rate
- "Ignoring" Internal & External Skills(skills, not dmg or def)= unknown
How To Obtain Treasures[edit | edit source]
- Hero challenges. Each Hero defeated will drop at least one treasure, with a small chance of dropping more.
- Forbidden Instances. Treasures can drop as loot inside chests, especially good ones can drop inside harder instances.
- Heart of the Devil Random Encounter aka "possesion". you have a chance to get one as a reward at the end.